Highly Nonlinear Approximations for Sparse Signal Representation
This is an EPSRC funded project led by Laura Rebollo-Neira working with James Bowley and Zhiqiang Xu.
This site is dedicated to disseminating the findings of the project. It contains tutorial material and computational tools aiming at encouraging the application of the proposed techniques and assist researchers, students, and practitioners in reproducing the results of our publications.
The content is grouped under the following headings:
- Tutorial: The material presented here is intended to be a pedagogical introduction to the methodologies and codes for implementing them.
- Publications: pdf/ps files with the journal papers an preprints acknowledging support from the grant.
- Source Codes: Library of codes with a friendly to user manual. The routines are in MATLAB and some are also available as mex files in C++.
- Examples: Some examples of applications can be found here.
- EIFS: Software for the Encrypted Image Folding application.
- SCEIFS: Software for the Self Contained Encrypted Image Folding application.